Lovely Lady Cakes

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Parents Visit

My mom flew out to Cali to visit this October for 7 days. It was very nice and fun to see her in my neck of the woods this time. We totally took it easy, and I showed her around. I took her to my favorite spot the Santa Monica Pier. We road the overpriced Ferris wheel, but you have to do that.
I loved this day we packed a picnic and took it to the Getty Museum. The weather was perfect and just sat in the grass and caught up and giggled overlooking beautiful LA.
Ahh great seafood in Malibu called Gladstones. The birds kept scaring me a bit.
Yea, the next weekend Damons mom and dad came to visit. They only got to stay for 2 night but it was fun to see them. Damon is showing off his Directing award behind him...LOL
fun times. We loved having you guys come back soon!!!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment