Lovely Lady Cakes

Saturday, September 17, 2011

How to make Royal Icing


Royal Icing is the icing on many jobs! It can either be a smooth icing, such as when covering sugar cookies, or it can be an adhesive when building your favorite ginger bread house! Some times I even skip the syrup on my pancakes and add this sweet treat to them!

Royal Icing
2 cups Powder Sugar
1 egg white or less
1 tsp Vanilla

add more powder sugar is it is to runny to ice cookies
or
add more egg white to make it runny to cover petit fours


Learn, interact, and eat!

http://lovelyladycakes.com/
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/#!/lovelyladycakes

3 comments:

  1. hello anna!!! i´m a huge fan from spain!!! i olve your youtubechannel! and thanks god you made this video of royal icing! i was searching for it! you know? now i´m searching a good recipe of homemade fondant! can you help me!!!!!????
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for watching, no I have no idea how to make Fondant...I always go to my local cake or restaurant supply store..good luck...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana! I just wacht your video about to make Royal Icing. It was very funny and easy to understand. I will try to make as you said, and I hope looks so good like yours. Sorry for my English, I'm brazilian. I like to cook a lot, but have not so much talent as you.

    ReplyDelete