Lovely Lady Cakes

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Carving

In this Episode of Lovely Lady Cakes I put the spatula and kitchen-aid down to relax with friends. The holiday seasonly activities are upon us. In this episode I takes the knife to carving pumpkins. Enjoy carving those pumpkins to scare your trick-o-treaters. Please tweet, or send me your photos of your carved pumpkins so I can feature your lovely work of art in an upcoming episode...

Learn, interact, and eat...
Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/lovelyladycakes

Everything done by Anna Boling O'Steen
shot on the iphone 4



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I laughed when you said you wanted pumpkin pics, because I have a funny one from last year. I'll send it to you as soon as I figure out how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it! thanks Pam, I will totally use it...heheh, thanks, xoxo

    ReplyDelete