Lovely Lady Cakes

Monday, November 19, 2012

How to make Chiffon Cake Baking with my SUBS



In this video not only do I teach you step by step to making Chiffon Cake, but my subscribers (SUB'S) teach you as well in an episode I like to call "Baking with my Sub's".  Chiffon cake is so light and fluffy almost like an angle food cake. You can bake this cake in a bunt pan, your regular cake pans, or even into cupcakes.  


So come learn, interact, and eat...

Thank You to all of the Subscribers who sent in there video responses to make this video awesome! xoxo

Find the recipe at

Everything done by Anna Boling O'Steen


Visit the Lovely Lady Cakes TV Merchandise Shop

Follow me on Twitter to stay in the know: @lovelyladycakes

and LIKE my facebook page

Second Channel:
LovelyBabyBites-savory world

No comments:

Post a Comment