Lovely Lady Cakes

Saturday, September 21, 2013

2 minute Nutella Chocolate Cake + Cake Talk


What is my deal. I am so obsessed with Nutella these days.  This will be your next best friend: the 2 minute cake. So, I wanted to help out all of those college kids or folks who just have a microwave. In this recipe I added Nutella and took my favorite hot chocolate cocoa mix popped it into the microwave. You can then cuddle up to a scary movie as you devour my chocolate cake in a mug. Delish! :)

I had heard this done before and was very skeptical.   I was thinking this mixture was going to be chewy or even burnt tasting. To my surprise it totally had the consistency of chocolate cake.  I really enjoyed the marshmallows that I had forgotten were hiding in my cocoa pack.

So next time I am adding more Nutella and more marshmallows.

2 Minute Nutella Chocolate Cake
grab your favorite coffee mug
add
2 Tbs. sugar
2 Tbs. flour
2 Tbs. cocoa
stir
add 1 Tbs. Nutella
1 Tbs. oil
1 Tbs. milk
1 egg
mix
pop in the microwave for 2 minutes
enjoy



1 comment:

  1. does it matter on what kind of cocoa u use? im going to use unsweetened

    ReplyDelete