Lovely Lady Cakes

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mozzarella Bites Perfect for a Football Treat + Cake Talk


Who is ready for some football?  Most of the time I am being dragged to some bar to watch the game and end up ordering fried Mozzarella sticks. (nom nom) So this got me thinking I wanna make some for the next football game party or any party that I host.  So here this week I recreated those sticks and baked them instead of fried.

Click this to take you to the HOW TO VIDEO:)


Mozzarella Bites
buy some string cheese
crack one egg in a bowl
in another bowl add Italian bread crumbs
dip the cheese in egg then crumbs repeat
place on a baking tray
Bake @ 350 for 7-9 mins
enjoy..

Follow me on Twitter to stay in the know: @lovelyladycakes
http://twitter.com/lovelyladycakes


No comments:

Post a Comment