Lovely Lady Cakes

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My baby is a moving!


I should be editing my youtube video right now, but these wonderful kicks coming from inside my belly is affirmation that I am creating life, and she has me excited to share.

I started feeling tiny kicks at week 21.  I kept calling it hunger pains.  I will be 25 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and loving this so called pregnancy thing.  I was a tad nervous seeing how my mom told me horrible, scary stories on how my sister and I made her so sick, her skin was red and blotchy, and mostly sick as a dog.  I have been, oh so lucky.  I feel like, Brooklyn Decker in the movie, "What to Expect when Expecting."  Here I am strutting along in my cute shoes, feeling great, sexier, skinner, healthier skin, beautiful hair you name it.  I only hope that is what people are seeing on the outside. Even though the only thing that really matters is how you feel.  If you sit down to get to know me you will see I am a very optimistic person too. I can find the good in about mostly everything.  So I hit my third trimester tomorrow.  And very curious to see how much bigger I will get. So far I am the weight I was when I got pregnant. So I assume I am about to plump up.  My due date is June 27th 2014. Do I have any takers on when they think I'll deliver?

I stay away from salt and processed foods as much as I can. (If you can't say the name in the ingredients then don't eat it.)
My latest food crave is making my own egg Mc muffin as you would call it. My mother-in-law got me hooked on this last week.  So easy, I will toast up a whole grain english muffin, add cheese, (try to find cheese that isn't yellow they use a chemical to dye the cheese that color). I usually ask the deli to slice up white American for me, then fry up an egg, but make sure you pop the yellow yolk so it is cooked all the way through. Then throw on the skillet a slice of Healthy Canadian bacon from trader joes. Don't forget you have to heat up meats to burn off the bacteria if you're prego.  Then assemble on the muffin then wrap that bad boy up in wax paper for the heat of the egg and bacon to melt the cheese.  So good.


Water, Water! I have cut out caffeine, as they say in early pregnancy can lead to miscarriages.  Doctors say 8 oz. is ok, but why not just rid your body of the toxins that are in coffee and carbonated sodas.  Now that I am in the third trimester I am drinking a tad more coffee, and it just seems like a sin to go to the movies and not have a few sips of coke.  Those few sips are so good and make my eyes water in satisfaction:) really again in moderation:)  My drink of choice these days is a good ole water with lots of lemon, and if you forget my lemon lets just say, pregnant hater..LOL

Lots of salads, Kale mostly, and smoothies packed with spinach and fruits.  Since I am having a girl they say you crave sweets. I never have ever wanted more of anything in my life. Sure I would have cookies, cupcakes, and macarons some how coming home with me, but I would really try to curb that sweet craving with fresh fruit at night. It's really hard, but have you met me?  I am so hyper I hope my poor child will not be crazy too.

Wanna know what products i am using and loving right now?
I have teamed up with Honest.com to review their products and one that I have been using is the Organic Belly Balm. I love this product so far to reduce stretch marks, but not only that, it healed a wound on my sister the other day.  Love the smell and makes me feel so relaxed after a shower.
Don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube channel where I will be doing more reviews for Honest.com products and lots to GIVEAWAY!!!!


Baby's room is almost completed.  I had my mom and sweet sister help paint our tiny second bedroom a fun herringbone pattern in the color sailor.
We have bought a  few Ikea pieces of furniture and nick nacks. Next we will make our own drapes- More creativity to come....

Please Subscribe

@lovelyladycakes







No comments:

Post a Comment