Lovely Lady Cakes

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Damon at Digi Tour


My husband left me for 2 1/2 weeks for work. He was a roadi for the DigiTour. He literally lived on the tour bus like a rock star with the youtube stars such as, Dave Days, De Storm, The Gregory Brothers (auto tune the news), and Brett the Intern. Thats all I'm mentioning b/c I met these people and they are totally cool. They all were very sweet and humble dudes! I'm pretty sure Damon had more fun than he thought he would of. I met up with him in Dallas to see the Show at the House of Blues. I went into to it thinking ohh youtubers, but the show was super RAD! Very well organized. When you walked in you moved toward to the stage and all the kids crowded in. There above our heads was a giant LCD TV that read hash tag #digitour on twitter and your feed would appear. So needless to say I bought into it, and so did everyone else. My cousin Jon brought his girlfriend and was saying, I love Em blah, blah...but it was silly...
if you wanna watch digi bits that the husband shot click this..
tiny bunk on the road for my 6 foot 2 man....
and the cousin got a rad shirt that he framed all signed by the Gregory brothers from the song double ranibow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment