Lovely Lady Cakes

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Easter in Dallas

While I was in Dallas who I really wanted to see was my family. We were in Grandview, Tx. my favorite place on earth. My grandmother happens to live there as well as my aunt and uncle. My mom and Dad drove in to see us since Damon's last stop on Digi tour was Dallas so I picked him up. It turned out perfect.

This is my favorite place to sit, my grandmothers front porch where the truck drivers honk their horn at her and you think I'm kidding...
The only thing that was missing was my sister Laura...
I love these ladies! They have made me the woman I am today..
if you ever see these people give them a hi-five...the aunt and uncle

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun time back in Austin...and what beautiful ladies you all are!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete