Lovely Lady Cakes

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Directions for Baking with my SUB's Carrot Cake


Welcome to another Episode of Baking with my Sub's.  This video are the Directions on how YOU my subscriber can be in one of my baking videos.  Here I ask you guys to send in your video responses telling me the ingredients I have listed in this video.  YOu upload your video in the comment section.  Then I take your videos and cut you into the official carrot cake video which will be up July 28, 2012.  YOur deadline for responses are July 18, 2012.  Looking forward to baking with you!! xoxo

CLICK THIS TO TAKE YOU TO THE VIDEO..

Video Responses with you saying
PICK ONE
1 c. of Raisins
plus 2 c. of grated carrots
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
4 eggs
1 C. sugar
1 c. packed brown sugar

Recipe adapted from Birthday Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment