Lovely Lady Cakes

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Duplex on Third




The Duplex on third actually use to be a  residential duplex in the early 1900s.  I knew I was in heaven when I noticed the al fresco dinning, and a beautiful porch that wrapped around the building.  As I made my way inside, I was filled with warmth from modern furniture, beautiful decor, and what Mary and I call Poodle Pillows in the lounge area on the second level.


Lets get to the food. We happen to sit down at a table al fresco and noticed we made Happy Hour which runs M-F 4p-7p.  

We ordered a few things from the Happy Hour menu...
The best calimair I have ever eaten with a citrus dipping sauce.
We ordered a delicious flat bread Prosciutto, Mascarpone, Caramelized Onion, Figs, Arugula.
A combination of Olives
And of course I had a Strawberry Mojito.

After happy hour ended, we ordered off the dinner menu.
ORECCHIETTE TRUFFLED “CARBONARA”had truffle oil, pancetta, parsley, egg, and parmesan.  This was to die for and had great flavor! I was so happy after eating here.

The Menu had so many other great options that you can't go wrong or feel somethings not for you.  I had a great experience at the Duplex on Third and can't wait to go back and try more.

Duplex On Third
8722 West Third Street. Los Angeles, CA 90048

No comments:

Post a Comment